Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

                                      4 Months
                   My little bundle of joy
                          Mother's Day Dinner
                          My Baby Girl
        Yummm Delicious


I cannot believe i celebrate my first Mother's Day. What a great feeling it was, although i believe that its mother's day everyday of the year. I am so proud to be a momma. It is the biggest responsibility and joy in my life. I couldn't ask for anything better than my precious baby girl. I love her and her father so much, the both of them are so important in my life. And i love my momma, she is the best and does anything for me. I adore her so much and wish nothing but the best and happiness for her. I hope that she has everything that will make her happy. And i hope to be along side her in her new journey in life. Love you Momma<3

No comments:

Post a Comment