Friday, May 18, 2012

5 am wake up call

Baby girl went to bed at 9:30 woke up at 10:30, was up till 12:00am. Woke up again at 12:27 and was up till about 2:00am. Woke again at 4:00 and slept till about 5:30, wined till 6:00 am and than started crying. After my mom and daddy trying to get her back to sleep, I had enough and come downstairs and put her on her swing. Her swing is usually the miracle worker, she can be the fussiest and put her down, turn the swing one, turn the music and within 15 to 30 minutes. However this morning miss Collins did not want to do that. She did not fall asleep till 8am. What a night and morning this was. Now I am fully awake and I cannot fall asleep and to make everything worse I can feel that I am getting sick and I already have a sore throat and its hard to swallow. I really don't know what to do about her sleeping schedule anymore, I really hope that this just a week thing and that after this weekend it passes. Because I cannot take having no rest anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment