Friday, January 25, 2013

Fliying

I am so excited to be going back to Maryland for a couple of weeks. I can't wait to be with loving family and friends. I miss everyone so much, and I mainly miss being in DC. I miss having the support of friends and family when you need it most. 

Well Collins and I will be flying this time instead of riving, and i am a bit nervous. I have no idea how she is going to deal with it. I have an hour layover in Detroit and I have to switch planes, so i am nervous about that. I just hope everything goes smoothly and especially now with this snow its making me a little worried. I flew last year when i was pregnant and I remember freaking out about it. the last time i was on a plane was when i came to America in 2000 and i really don't remember how that trip went other than my brother Daniel taking up half my seat to sleep. So please pray for me hoping everything will go smoothly. And if you have any tips for me please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment