Thursday, November 8, 2012

Holiday Celebrations

   It has been quite a while since i have posted on the blog. Life has been super crazy and so many changes has happened. First of all I am back in Ohio and not very happy about, but I am happy to be together again with my wonderful husband.
   In another not I am gearing up for the Holidays. Last year I was super pregnant and not very excited for the Holiday season. This year is different because I am super excited that Collins will be celebrating her first Holiday season. So there will be lots of little goodies around the house made by me.

This week I have decorated wine glasses that I saw the idea on Pinterest.


 I thought they turned out great, I made six of these.
I used cheap wine glasses bought at ROSS.

I had to add a little to cap.

Mod Podge
First I had to make my own ModPodge because there was no way I was going to pay $8 for a bottle.
(I also got the ingredients of Pintrest)
I added in a baby food container half of Elmers school glue and half water and shook it.
If you want more a stick consistency add more glue. 


Wine Glasses
Apply the mod podge where desired.
Sprinkle glitter over the mod podge, repeat until you are happy with it.
Have the last coat of only mod podge to seal in the glitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment