Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Mom freak out.

Tonight I had my first "I'm such a horrible mom moment. And It is not a good feeling. I was getting Collins ready for a bath, and I sat her inside the sink and turned the faucet and didn't realize it was towards the hot, after a couple of seconds on Collins just starts screaming. I felt so bad, and still do. When I realized the water was hot, I immediately picked her up. Her little bottom was so red. I understand there will always be moments like this when you are a mom, but it is one of the worst feelings I have ever had. But thanks God the water wasn't to hot and Collins is just fine. I Love my little baby so much. And I still haven't been able to get a picture of her teeth, but as soon as I do I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment